Friday, July 27, 2007

3 working days, nay?

I have;

:no chargers so my handphone AND camera are both dead and gone.
:no toothbrush. 'Nuff said.
:no toiletries. Zip, nada, nothing.
:no access to the anti-itch histamine cream I so desperately need for them damned rashes.
:no access to any of the stuff I so gleefully picked up at the Spanish summer sale.
:no way of going to Amsterdam.
:no idea if I am ever going to get my LV bags returned.
:no idea if I will retrieve the birthday present I got for Lulu.
:none of the memories I picked up while travelling.


He has;

:no Eurail pass, so ditto, no Amsterdam.
:no shirts. (So thank God for the 10Euro section at Springfield's)
:nothing to sleep in. (And thank God for my Dutch flatmates)
:no credit card.
:no money.
:no Barca memorabilia.
:none of the stuff he picked up at the Spanish summer sale.
:no idea if he will get his Balenciaga wallet back.
:none of the magnets he collected from every city we visited.


We have;
:no idea why they lost our baggage.
:no idea whether our baggage is still in Barca or en-route to like, Malaga.
:no idea when we will get it back.
:no sodding person in the Spanish Airport telling us anything.
:every reason to be pissed off.

No comments: