Sunday, July 29, 2007

And so it is, just like you said it would be

I'm the sort of person who begins things never thinking of the end; or that the end will come anytime soon, for that matter.

But it's been six months and tonight is my final night in Leuven.



The floors have been scrubbed, the photos peeled off the wall, the fridge emptied, the bags packed. Everything's ready for its vertrek, it's departure; everything except for me.

I don't want to say goodbye. I don't know how to bid this perfect life farewell full-knowing I will never have it again.


Can't take my mind off you

4 comments:

camy said...

Hi celest...
i have been following ur blog for a few months alr, on the introduction of joyce, smu. its been side-splitting readin about ur episodes in belgium, and various other cities as well. U haf a wicked sense of humour! Love it! Wish there were more photos though!
Anyw e reason why im so interested in ur blog is because i'll be gg the same uni as u for exchange come feb 08!! *GeeS!* So im hoping to find out from u more about the place, the hostel, the courses n wad not! U will be a great help to me if u could advice me on all dis :P
Hope to see u around school, perhaps u can add me on msn at abcamy_27@hotmail.com meanwhile so we can chat when ur free. Im in economics year 3 btw. Enjoy e rest of e hols before sch starts! :X

Warm Regards,
Camy

Lady Cupcake said...

hi camy, i've added you on MSN. Leuven's the BEST choice, haha i can assure you of that..!

-celest

Unknown said...

Hi there Lady Cupcake, its great to see how well you integrated here in Leuven, and you speak dutch as well - some words I spotted here and there... I hope you are not missing Leuven too much. For you it is a wonderful 6 months of memories. I was googling Paters Oblaten when I came across your blog.

Lady Cupcake said...

Hi marianne are you from Leuven? Haha no I don't speak Dutch, just a spattering of simple words here and there. I miss Leuven SO MUCH!

I miss Paters Oblaten too! Did you stay there?